The Enerplage® process
The Enerplage process is an optimization of the Ecoplage® drainage technology, which allows different uses of seawater.
Indeed, the seawater coming from the drains is perfectly filtered by the sand and can be used for:
- Supplying swimming pools or water basins
- Reoxygenation of eutrophised lagoons or swamps
- Sea Spa Centers
- Fish farming or shellfish aquaculture
- Production of fresh water or drinkable water
- Production of heat and/or cold (heaters and AC units)
The Enerplage® system was experimented on St Gilles Croix-de-Vie beach in 2013.