The Enerplage® process
The Enerplage process is an optimization of the Ecoplage® drainage technology, which allows sea water valuation.
Indeed, the sea water coming from the drains is perfectly filtered by the sand and can be used for:
- Supplying swimming pools or water basins
- Reoxygenation of eutrophised lagoons or swamps
- Fish farming or shellfish aquaculture
- Production of fresh water or drinkable water
- Production of heat and/or cold
The Enerplage® system was experimented on St Gilles Croix-de-Vie beach in 2013.